Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Clean Slate



     Recently, my computer was infected by a virus, causing all my files to be deleted including RAW, PSD and High Resolution  images. All the photos that I have shot for the past year is now gone, all that's left are web quality images of them. Instead of viewing what happened as a downfall, I took as a Chance for a clean slate, A way to start over. I'm thinking that maybe this is not a bad thing after all, yes, previous works have been deleted, but because of what happened, I now have the chance to create a stronger portfolio which will showcase my work. And now I'm more driven to buid and improve my craft.

A new fight it is, I'm not giving up, I will never give up, this is what I love.. I'm gonna fight for it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I'm sorry for you but I'm glad that you see it optimistic *hug*

    ReplyDelete